Custom Games and Experiences
At Farmington Underground, we focus on the creation of custom games, experiences, and adventures. Serving the entire State of Maine (and beyond) we can design larger-scale experiences for schools, towns, museums, or businesses. These experiences might be for educational, marketing, or team-building purposes, and we can customize everything to reach specific goals.
We can also design smaller-scale custom adventures and experiences for birthdays, proposals, bachelorette parties, or other special occasions.
- Norlands Living History Center, Livermore, ME – our team designed an interactive private tour of the grounds, adding in puzzle boxes, props, and a cohesive narrative story
- University of Maine Farmington – created and ran an Amazing Race-style event, where teams of two explored the university campus and local downtown businesses while completing challenges and getting familiar with the area
- Town of Orono – our team was hired by Town officials to design an outdoor adventure incorporating Covid-19 public health messaging with a focus on engaging young adults and college students. Our final design included a custom mobile app and original artwork.
- Center Theatre, Dover Foxcroft, ME – our team researched and implemented a historically-based interactive scavenger hunt featuring different locations around the downtown area
- Carrabec Community School – our team was tasked with creating an interactive set of games focusing on literacy for elementary school students
- Franklin County Chamber of Commerce – our team created a winter scavenger hunt aimed at engaging children with local businesses
We would love to work with you to create an engaging experience or game to fit your needs and budget. Reach us at: email@example.com or 207-778-4099