COVID-19 Escape Room Safety Plan
- Your group will be the only group in the entire facility for your reserved time block
- All groups are private, it will be only the people you bring with you
- Staff will interact with you from a separate room via camera and speakers
- With advanced notice, we can accommodate a time for your group outside of normal hours (on weekdays M-Th, we can honor requests for your group to be the only one in the facility that entire day)
Updated Safety Features
- Hand sanitizer available in every room
- Masks required by everyone at all times
- Air purifier running in each escape room
- Each room sanitized after every use
Here’s how it works:
1) Arrive in our entryway waiting area for a safety briefing and mask check.
2) Enter into the lobby for your game introduction and instructions.
3) Enter the escape room and get to work on those puzzles!
We want to do everything we can to keep the community safe during these times. That is why we have put together such a comprehensive safety plan and want it to be as transparent as possible.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-778-4099 and we would be happy to speak with you!